Racquetball is back at Clay Madsen Oct 15-16th.
Clay Madsen Recreation Center
1600 Gattis School Road
Round Rock, TX 78664
4 courts, 3 can be reserved, 1 is always a challenge court.
Monday – Thursday 5:00 am – 10:00 pm
Friday 5:00 am – 9:00 pm
Saturday 7:00 am – 7 pm
Sunday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Phone: (512) 218-3220
The event is Limited to the first 60 Entrants and will fill up fast.
When it is full, sign up for the waitlist as I will be pulling names from that list often. Email or text me:
New division offered: 50+ Division
Winner gets $150 and $75 to second!!!
Singles will be played on Saturday and Doubles Sunday.
To be counted as a “team” in doubles, both players must be signed up to secure a spot.
Round Robin 2 Games to 11. The top Players in each group will move to a playoff.
Each player will be guaranteed 2 matches per division (unless forfeit, injury, etc.)
2 Division Max.
Only 1 Singles and 1 Doubles to avoid scheduling conflicts.
Start Times will be available on 10/12/2022
Men’s Open $200 First Place, $100 2nd Place (Minimum 8 entrants or Prize Money Prorated)
Men’s Open Doubles $200 First Place $100 2nd Place. (Minimum 8 entrants or Prize Money Prorated)
Men’s 50+ $150 First Place, $75 2nd Place (Minimum 8 Entrants or Prize Money Prorated.
Gift Cards for 1st and 2nd all other Divisions
– Clay Madsen is a Family Recreation Center and Texas JR racquetball will be at the event. Please practice sportsmanship and follow the Texas Racquetball Code of Conduct.
– Participants encouraged to park in the back lot
– Tournament check-in will be placed at the tennis court gate. All participants will check in there, not at the front desk to minimize traffic for the front desk team and CMRC customers.
– Participants are not allowed free use of the facility outside of the MP room and racquetball courts. Participants are welcome to pay a day pass of $5 if they want to utilize other portions of the facility.
– Breakfast and Lunch will be available Saturday and Sunday.
– If you would like to Sponsor the tournament or help with the event. Please call 512 599 0585.